Patriot Insurance

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 25 18:42:39 PST 2004

Well, I guess I agree. However, there is some issues of Cypherpunkly
importance here, particularly concerning nation-states fighting other
nation-states. Though I can't consider myself a true-believing anarchist, my
own personal reason for continuing to post on the subject was to illustrate
that, as long as Group-of-Bandits X continues to utilize our tax dollars to
fuck over geographically removed Group of Bandits Y (and their citizenry),
then some form of local resistance a la Blacknet (and arguably more drastic
measures) might be called for, irregardless of how much Group-of-Bandits X
(and their hypnotized citzenry) believe they're marching on God's orders.

-TD