WiFi Repeater?

Thomas Shaddack shaddack at ns.arachne.cz
Tue Jan 6 12:07:55 PST 2004

I can't be considered an expert on this technology, so probably there is
another, much simpler solution.

The first idea (and so far the only one) I got is to use a pair of
wireless access points, eg, DWL-900AP+ ones (the only ones I have
experience with so far); if I'd have a pair of these, I'd configure one to
access the hotspot, and connect it by a crossover Ethernet cable with the
other one, configured to be on another channel and use WEP and to be
accessible only by you.