"Word" Of the Subgenius...

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 10 11:47:35 PST 2004

Oh no, I fully understood those arguments and conceeded that in certain
scenarios such ethnic groups might experience disproportionate amounts of
impact.

However, when we start talking about actively putting them up the chimneys,
then we've moved into making such ethnic groups targets.

Hey...there's nothing saying a smart person can't end up a racist. However,
it is to be expected that a smart racist will have particularly clever
arguments to justify such racism.

In addition, I suspect that some of our more robust inner-city dwellers
might actually adapt quite quickly to such scenarios. As for trailer trash,
however...

-TD