"Word" Of the Subgenius...

Major Variola (ret) mv at cdc.gov
Thu Dec 9 19:01:04 PST 2004

At 11:21 AM 12/9/04 -0500, Tyler Durden wrote:

>Well, May seemed to try to make the case that all of those "useles
eaters"
>were in large part responsible for the very existence of the state, and
that
>collapse of the state meant the inevitable downfall of huge numbers of
>minorities (why he focused on them as opposed to white trailer trash I
don't
>know).
>
>But he was definitely advocating that racist viewpoints fall naturally
out
>of a crypto-anarchic approach.

Tyler:

A rational person has to admit that many parasitic folks of all albedos
are able to exist
because they occupy a govt-funded niche.

Without a welfare govt, those people would either 1. subsist on private
(ie voluntary) charity, 2. become useful by necessity 3. die of
starvation
4. die during attempts to coerce others with violence.

Depending on your beliefs about human demographics/nature, you will
assign variable percentages to these outcomes.

It *is* racist to think that genotypes in each bin will differ *IFF* you

*don't* ascribe this outcome to culture associated with genotypes.

But culturism is not racism, its recognition of how behavior and
evolution work.  I subscribe to and will defend culturism.

(I speak for myself, not TM (tm), though I may or may not be a duly
appointed pope of the church of strong cryptography; though recently
I've been trending towards being an Earthquaker,
who believes in tectonics, esp. during seismic events.  Our vatican
is in Parkfield BTW :-)