Michael Riconosciuto, PROMIS

J.A. Terranson measl at mfn.org
Sun Dec 5 15:33:47 PST 2004

On Sun, 5 Dec 2004, R.A. Hettinga wrote:

> At 6:20 PM +0100 12/5/04, Nomen Nescio wrote:
> >PROMIS
>
> Beat that horse, scraped it off the floor, sent it to the glue factory.
>
> Seven or Eight times. Musta had kin.

And all of them were related to a guy who had a habit of holding $7,000.00
ashtrays on TV.  A certain Proxmire IIRC?

> However, all you have to do is drop that acronym around here, and, sooner
> or later, like buzzards to a shitwagon,

That should have been buzzWORDS to a shitwagon.

> all the usual suspects will come
> home to roost.
>
> To beat a metaphor like a, heh, dead horse...

PROMIS's yet unkept.

> Cheers,
> RAH
> Who goes to Eliot Richardson's old church. When he ran for governor on the
> republican ticket, the boys from Southie made up a bumpersticker that said
> "Vote for Eliot, he's better than you". :-)

They were right too.

--
Yours,

J.A. Terranson
sysadmin at mfn.org
0xBD4A95BF

 Civilization is in a tailspin - everything is backwards, everything is
upside down- doctors destroy health, psychiatrists destroy minds, lawyers
destroy justice, the major media destroy information, governments destroy
freedom and religions destroy spirituality - yet it is claimed to be
healthy, just, informed, free and spiritual. We live in a social system
whose community, wealth, love and life is derived from alienation,
poverty, self-hate and medical murder - yet we tell ourselves that it is
biologically and ecologically sustainable.

The Bush plan to screen whole US population for mental illness clearly
indicates that mental illness starts at the top.

Rev Dr Michael Ellner