Mike Hawash

Sunder sunder at sunder.net
Thu May 1 06:58:01 PDT 2003

Not that I've been there, but the last I heard, China was still an almost
totalitarian communist state and free travel in China is not possible.  In
all likelyhood the hotel he stayed at is one where all westerners
stay.  It's also possible that airline schedules being what they are
provided reasons for the same day arrival departure coincidences.

As for the hotel not having a record of him, it could be they misplaced
it, or more likely misspelled his name, etc, or he didn't want to be
tracked so he used Mike Smith...

Many things are possible, not all have to be true.

 + ^ + :NSA got $20Bil/year |Passwords are like underwear. You don't /|\
  \|/  :and didn't stop 9-11|share them, you don't hang them on your/\|/\
<--*-->:Instead of rewarding|monitor, or under your keyboard, you   \/|\/
  /|\  :their failures, we  |don't email them, or put them on a web  \|/
 + v + :should get refunds! |site, and you must change them very often.
--------_sunder_ at _sunder_._net_------- http://www.sunder.net ------------