Mike Hawash

Tim May timcmay at got.net
Fri May 2 11:20:51 PDT 2003

On Thursday, May 1, 2003, at 08:18  AM, Mike Rosing wrote:

> On Thu, 1 May 2003, Declan McCullagh wrote:
>
>> Tim, come now. He was able to have one phone call a week of up to ten
>> minutes (or something like that) with his lawyer. I'm SURE it wasn't
>> monitored. I'm SURE that was sufficient time to discuss legal
>> strategy.
>>
>> Truly, your hostile comments do the hard working prosecutors at the
>> U.S. Department of Justice a grave disservice in their brave fight
>> against domestic terrorists.
>
> You're supposed to add the smily with that kind of comment.  Someone
> might
> think you were serious, and Tim packs iron (that thows lead real fast)!

Smileys are almost never needed. Those who miss irony don't deserve
smileys and emoticons for hints.

As for packing iron, of course I do. Various weapons bought
untraceably, long before the current bans. I don't recognize the gun
laws which violate the Second Amendment. John Ross had it right.

I even rigged a flame thrower a while back. I keep it ready to go and
practice with it occasionally. Seeing some ninja thugs running around
in flames would be a wonderful sight to behold, I think..screaming for
their mommas as their flesh bubbles and chars.

My perimeter alarms I don't discuss. And whether I have set booby traps
and claymores is something I won't discuss, either.

I've had Feds threaten me, I've had them publish my Social Security
Number (a major sin, in my opinion, and worth of extreme retribution,
when the time is right). They know I am their enemy and I know they are
my enemy.

They seek to disarm us, to generate so many laws that we are all
lawbreakers (even them, but they rarely prosecute members of their own
clan), and to force everyone into plea bargains or face draconian,
mandatory sentencing, illegal combatant laws.

--Tim May