Dead Body Theatre

Tim May timcmay at got.net
Sat Jul 26 09:49:13 PDT 2003

On Saturday, July 26, 2003, at 01:10 AM, Sarad AV wrote:

> I wouldn't like to see american soldiers killed
> either.How ever I talked to an american citizen a few
> days before the second iraq war and he supported the
> war saying that-"If one is an american,where do you
> think all the money,power and previlage for american
> people will come from?"
>
> That sounds very logical.
>
> I retaliated saying that the previlages,power will
> come with the death of thousands of iraqi men,women
> and children.
>
> He wouldn't budge any way.

This is a silly, naive view of things. First, the concept of
"privilege" is one of those lefty, cockeyed notions the liberals use to
vaguely imply that success in life is due to "privilege."

Second, though I strongly disagree with the Second Iraq War, nothing
that happens there has anything substantive to do with economic success
and "money, power" for anyone I know. Our "money, power" comes from
work, investments, high tech, etc.

I have no idea if you are really the Third World mutant you usually
come off as being, but you really need to get out more.

--Tim May