Dead Body Theatre

Sarad AV jtrjtrjtr2001 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 26 01:10:43 PDT 2003

I wouldn't like to see american soldiers killed
either.How ever I talked to an american citizen a few
days before the second iraq war and he supported the
war saying that-"If one is an american,where do you
think all the money,power and previlage for american
people will come from?"

That sounds very logical.

I retaliated saying that the previlages,power will
come with the death of thousands of iraqi men,women
and children.

He wouldn't budge any way.

Sarath.