A 'Funky A.T.M.' Lets You Pay for Purchases Made Online

Morlock Elloi morlockelloi at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 22 20:17:39 PDT 2003

> >If the digicash isn't anonymous, it's worthless.
>
> I'd argue to the contrary. First, "most people have nothing to hide".
> The folks will want digicash for reasons other than anonymity, as argued

You are misusing the term "cash". What you are describing are essentially
"internet debit cards." While it is attractive to insert word "cash" into any
harebrained "net money" scheme, exactly because of positive associations with
CASH, it is misleading and deceptive.

Cash means off-line clearing and anonymous. If it is complicated to understand,
open your wallet, take a banknote out of it and ponder what it is for a minute.

=====
end
(of original message)

Y-a*h*o-o (yes, they scan for this) spam follows: