(No Subject)

cubic-dog dog3 at eruditium.org
Thu Dec 11 10:19:18 PST 2003

On Wed, 10 Dec 2003, J.A. Terranson wrote:

> On Tue, 9 Dec 2003, Anatoly Vorobey wrote:
>
> > On Tue, Dec 09, 2003 at 12:47:27AM +0100, edo wrote:
> > > With the USA
> > > becoming the world's most totalitarian state in disguise...
> >
> > That's a pretty silly thing to say.
> > Sure you don't want to educate yourself on those other states in the
> > world?
>
> It's not silly at all: look again.  He said "becoming".

Agreed.

I recall watching the events unfold in Tienamin Square all those years
ago on TV, and I thought to myself at the time, within 20 years,
China will be the last free place on earth.

Clocks ticking, and for once, I might have actually been right.

Now that the US has no "other" to compare it self to, it is
free to lock it all down with the best totalitarian system
in history.

There are TRENDS, you see, and the TREND is toward total government
domination of all aspects of life. This is the trend, and there is
not only no signs of any reversal in the trend, it's building momentum
like crazy, down-hill train on greased rails.