Totalitarianism & Revolution

baudmax23 at earthlink.net baudmax23 at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 11 11:56:55 PST 2003

At 01:19 PM 12/11/2003 -0500, cubic-dog <dog3 at eruditium.org> wrote:

>On Wed, 10 Dec 2003, J.A. Terranson wrote:

> > > That's a pretty silly thing to say.
> > > Sure you don't want to educate yourself on those other states in the
> > > world?
> >
> > It's not silly at all: look again.  He said "becoming".
>

>Agreed.
>
>I recall watching the events unfold in Tienamin Square all those years
>ago on TV, and I thought to myself at the time, within 20 years,
>China will be the last free place on earth.
>
>Clocks ticking, and for once, I might have actually been right.
>
>Now that the US has no "other" to compare it self to, it is
>free to lock it all down with the best totalitarian system
>in history.
>
>There are TRENDS, you see, and the TREND is toward total government
>domination of all aspects of life. This is the trend, and there is
>not only no signs of any reversal in the trend, it's building momentum
>like crazy, down-hill train on greased rails.

You are right in noticing the one way trend here.  Funny thing is, this
failed Amerikan political system seems to suggest that voting for the
"other official party" will correct the imbalance.  All I can say is that
during Clinton/Reno, civil liberties advocates were still quite busy
fighting back totalitarian BS being inserted here and there.  Then Bush
comes along, and ups the ante, now that They've got their brand new
boogeyman of "terrorism" to scare all the proles.  Who could have thought
it could have been worse than Clinton-Reno, and then we now see the horror
of Bush-Asscroft to prove us wrong.

The Amerikan system has failed, all the so-called checks-and-balances have
been subverted.  No band-aid reform can pretend to correct the thorough,
systemic corruption and perversion of justice which now exists within the
govmint of the united Slaves of Amerika.

Only total revolution (whatever that means) will fix the problem.  From a
systemic standpoint, look at the linchpins that hold this slimy gangsterism
in place:  THE MEDIA (principally TV), and the POWERLORDS (govt-corporate
plutocracy).  The media, in covering up the main game plan of the
plutocrats, would be an obvious logical target of applied pressure, by
whatever means possible.  The so-called powerlords, could be individually
targetted so that they are less cocky about their personal power and
physical safety.

How  far will it have to go?  Will we just sit back passively, and watch
our "Masters" increasingly lord over us, in our homes, in our courts,
everywhere?  Will we just watch as they build the Beast databases of DNA,
etc etc etc and track us like lab rats.  Will we send our children off to
die for their empire, while those remaining "at home" are enslaved in
meaningless, subserviant work?

Then it all comes down to figuring out who the REAL TERRORISTS are.  Who
has the power to truly oppress, enslave, and murder you?  A sad day indeed,
when Asscrofts and Bush's are more terrifying than Bin Ladens, et al.

We need citizen's grand juries convened under their OWN declared
jurisdiction of We The People and the Constitution, and the immediate
arrest and trial of those responsible for this fascist nightmare.  The
"Potomic Trials"... like Nuremburg II...

-Max