(No Subject)

Pete Capelli pcapelli at capelli.org
Thu Dec 11 06:16:39 PST 2003

This reminds me of that old saw about the fellow who falls off a 100 story
building:

"Floor 75, everythings still okay"
"Floor 50, still lookin good"
"Floor 25, situation nominal"
"Floor 5, feeling fine"

Unfortunately, there were some communication issues after he past floor 1.
We're still waiting for his final report.

Article III is the only one left in the bill of rights that is still adhered
to.  The others get dragged out every once in awhile, like an old general
who has outlived his usefulness and is now just a relic of past glory.