ALTA/DMT privacy

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Thu Dec 11 11:54:33 PST 2003

    --
On 10 Dec 2003 at 19:31, Tim May wrote:
> I receive several messages a month saying I need to re-verify
> information with an E-gold account (which I never recall
> establishing, by the way).

These are messagers from scammers.  e-gold never sends out
email.

> E-gold was never even slightly interesting to me for reasons
> I talked about a few years ago--the notion that a bar of gold
> moving between shelves in someone's hotel room in Barbados or
> Guyana or wherever is equivalent to untraceability is silly
> Randroid idol-worship raised to the fourth power.

Every atom of gold is identical to every other atom of gold.
There is only one stable isotope.

E-gold does not provide untraceability -- but gold does.

    --digsig
         James A. Donald
     sxD6FejwJO/bYQH9Fbek/lB3u1uXGOqk+YI57Vuk
     4FLAcei7iIdGUWnXrQjBihOx2iKvPSrxZE2pKApjM