Quarantines may be justified

Sunder sunder at sunder.net
Wed Apr 30 05:10:03 PDT 2003

While we're at it, there should be a law against noisy kids playing in
your neighbor's back yard, postmen who step on your lawn, people who water
their lawns, people who don't water their lawns, people who wear
unfashionable clothes, people who wear too fashionable clothes, people who
speak too loud, poeple who speak too low or in a language you can't
understand, people who play their stereo's too low or too loud, people who
drive over 90 miles per hour, people who drive under 89 miles per hour,
people who fart in public, people who wear fur, people who wear
polyester, people who wear a tie with short sleved shirts, Yenta's, people
who fart in public silently, etc....

Fuck that noise, you intolerant turd.  I've a better idea:  There should
be a law against people that say "there should be a law..." :)

 + ^ + :NSA got $20Bil/year |Passwords are like underwear. You don't /|\
  \|/  :and didn't stop 9-11|share them, you don't hang them on your/\|/\
<--*-->:Instead of rewarding|monitor, or under your keyboard, you   \/|\/
  /|\  :their failures, we  |don't email them, or put them on a web  \|/
 + v + :should get refunds! |site, and you must change them very often.
--------_sunder_ at _sunder_._net_------- http://www.sunder.net ------------