Mike Hawash

Bill Frantz frantz at pwpconsult.com
Tue Apr 29 20:30:50 PDT 2003

At 5:44 PM -0700 4/29/03, Declan McCullagh wrote:
>You're forgetting the many anonymous tipsters, including his neighbors
>(at least one in the pay of the Feds, I recall) who reported on
>Hawash. One alleged he was wearing "eastern" garb and had let his beard
>grow after 9-11. Other evidence included one of the "Portland Six" having
>Hawash's telephone number written on a business card or something similar.

Hmmm - Ski season coming up.  Better get better protection for my face
should the unusual occurrence happen and I actually go skiing.

Cheers - Bill

Bill Frantz           | Due process for all    | Periwinkle -- Consulting
(408)356-8506         | used to be the         | 16345 Englewood Ave.
frantz at pwpconsult.com | American way.          | Los Gatos, CA 95032, USA