Osama wins

Major Variola (ret) mv at cdc.gov
Tue Apr 29 15:24:20 PDT 2003

Most U.S. Troops to Leave Saudi Arabia
PRINCE SULTAN AIR BASE, Saudi Arabia - In a major shift in American
focus in the Persian Gulf, the United States is all but ending its
military
presence in Saudi Arabia, abandoning this remote desert air base that
was
built in the 1990s and made the site of a high-tech air operations
center in
2001.
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=540&e=4&u=/ap/20030429/ap_on_re_mi_ea/us_saudi_arabia

And the Minister of Fatherland Security shows his bravery:

WASHINGTON (AP) -- Tom Rich planned a family vacation to Britain but
changed his mind after the deadly poison ricin turned up in a London
apartment during the arrest of terrorist suspects.

"I just don't think it's the right time to go," says Rich, of Duxbury,
Mass. "I don't think we'll do anything this summer."
http://customwire.ap.org/dynamic/stories/T/TRAVEL_ANXIETY?SITE=FLTAM&SECTION=US&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

                             Father and I went down to camp,
                                  Along with Colin Powell;
                               And there we saw the men and boys,