Mr Mc Catohead.

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Fri Jan 11 02:19:22 PST 2002

Well, FWIW, I interviewed him by calling an Australian telephone
number when the Ohio cops were on his trail;<<

The only fucking US reporter to do so.That's how I know how bad the crap
corporate media is over there.
The Ohio cops and all the other "reporters" didn't know how to e-mail
apparently.1 reporter e-mailed declan though, from Dacron.(HA!)

  >>an Australian journalist<<

Frank Sinatra summed them up nicely once.They are still better than the
spook/shill/celebrity/rabid hack united snakes crowd.

 >>confirms mattd/proffr lives there (http://www.politechbot.com/p-02099.html);
the Australian press had some coverage (though no photos) <<

The Herald Sun had heaps and heaps of photos that they supplied directly to
police.(1 is a beauty,Anarchist magazine cover right there.) The Hun save
the police the expense and bother of running an aboveground special branch.

 >>of his
problems with the local constabulary. See:
http://www.politechbot.com/cgi-bin/politech.cgi?name=proffr > Company
probably don't consider him worth the effort -<<

Agent faustine and Maurice Tate seem to hate my guts and put in a little
effort even if only in their spare time.

  >remember, they are
 > not interested in having to actually *work* for a living: if it's not
hanging
 > low enough to practically touch the ground, it's not fruit that they care to
 > sample.

Jackson games,e-gold,they do get out and about sometimes.They have a caste
system and Empire to support.

  >>A Secret Service agent reportedly showed up at one of mattd/proffr's
hearings. <<

Arrest yes,Rick Walkinshaw,Hawaii.office.adress online.Interested in IRS
lately?Check this out.1995 -- Stick This?: Native Hawai'ian activist John Marsh
is acquitted in Honolulu of tax evasion charges, using the
defense that since the U.S. illegally colonized Hawai'i in
1898, the islanders' descendants are not legally subject
to U.S. taxation.

 >>Cypherpunks should take up a collection to post this video on cryptome.<<

What about a nuremburg style site for the filth you lazy whinging pussies?
Your a circle of eunuchs.

("Sen-Constable Nicholas Conte <<

Interesting this is an old name I saw at the daily bleed once.There was
once a nic Conte with balls and brains and heart.

 >>told the court he obtained photographs
and video footage of Mr Taylor committing acts of vandalism")
-Declan<<

He told a court yesterday he doesnt know shit about computers,see "A day in
court 2-your taxes at work" story at www.indymedia.org melbourne.Id supply
URL but *server overloaded.*

Still spuiking for the CATO corporate criminals Declan? you sickening shill
you.