Mr Mc Catohead.

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Fri Jan 11 03:10:31 PST 2002

 >>mattd rote: >Agent faustine...seem[s] to hate my guts....
Golly-gee-willikers Batman, I wonder why. [Way-back machine entry, late
last year] Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 12:27:13 +1100
To: cypherpunks at lne.com
From: mattd <mattd at useoz.com> AT FIRST FAUSTINE WASN'T SURE ABOUT THIS HUGE
DILDO BUT SHE ONLY NEEDED A
LITTLE BIT OF CONVINCING. WE LUBED IT UP WITH HER WET PUSSY AND SHE
WAS BEGGING FOR IT IN HER TIGHT LITTLE ASSHOLE... WE COULDN'T BELIEVE HOW
DEEP SHE TOOK IT!
BUT SHE LOVED EVERY INCH AND THEN WANTED MORE!
DO YOU KNOW ANY MORE GIRLS LIKE  FAUSTINE?<<

Looks like you got all the puritans and we got all the criminals eh! (you
are a septic tank,I take it.)

If you go back a little further you'll see that I attempted to engage with
agent faustine on her pet subjects.
Subject non resposive,seems to have a "hard on" for Timmy boy.

So I was experimenting with different ways to tickle her fancy? So What?
Different strokes.Thanks for prolonging the subject line.All Punks should
know what a Hoe McCato head is.