weasl words

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Fri Jan 11 01:45:53 PST 2002

 >>unmedicated outbursts<<

Coming from you thats hilarious.

 >>Has anyone here considered that mattd may be a form of DOS attack?  That
he/she/it may in fact be a paid (or otherwise compensated) proxy of
Gordon's?  Surely I can't be the only one who has seriously considered
this...<<

No shit sherlock.Ive been paid by the govt on and off for 30 years and live
in council housing.I reckon if they don't engineer
a pedo/terror scandal and condor all c/punks they don't really want their
jobs.How about seriously investigating something for once.And did you
complain about that 20/20 post last week that took up about 100 spaces?If I
want to DOS you I will.
I havent yet cos I like to store my blog here.Dont like it.Dont read
it.(and stop sucking tims cock,you'll choke.)