When the FBI Guys Come Knocking...

Harmon Seaver hseaver at cybershamanix.com
Thu Sep 27 09:13:11 PDT 2001

    Geese are pretty aggressive -- our used to intimidate the sled dogs and
eat their dog food.
     But anyway, dogs should be trained from puppyhood never to eat anything
given to them by anyone except their master, at least if you want good guard
dogs. But even hunting dogs should be trained that way, so they won't eat the
game.

--
Harmon Seaver, MLIS
CyberShamanix