When the FBI Guys Come Knocking...

Steve Furlong sfurlong at acmenet.net
Thu Sep 27 08:44:05 PDT 2001

David Honig wrote:

> At 01:29 AM 9/27/01 -0700, Bill Stewart wrote:
>
> >If you're looking for territoriality, alarm capability,
> >and something cops and crooks don't know how to work around or prepare for,
> >don't mess with dogs - go for geese :-)
>
> Actually as a kid we did have geese, who were as you describe.
> Problem is, local foxes (or wild dogs?) ate them.
>
> Clearly the geese should have been armed.

Great, just what we need in this country: more goose-stepping morons
carrying guns.

Anyway, arming geese wouldn't do any good because they don't have, er,
arms.

What we need are armed guard cats. Cats who have always been fed dry
food so the feebs can't lure them away with electric can openers.

SRF

--
Steve Furlong    Computer Condottiere   Have GNU, Will Travel
  617-670-3793

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly
while bad people will find a way around the laws." -- Plato