I hope this war puts an end to PC nonsense

An Metet anmetet at freedom.gmsociety.org
Mon Sep 17 13:19:19 PDT 2001

Frissy whined:

> As I said to some one the other day,  "If this is war no smoking regulations.
> SWmoke 'em if nyou've got 'em."
>
> DCF.

    Fuck that noise. If this is war it means I get to blow your stupid
ass away if you blow smoke in my direction.

May belched:

> I wonder if the GenXers (and younger) will be taking out their nose
> rings, tongue studs, and other bits of metal stuck through their bodies,
> primitive-style. (And not just so they can pass through metal
> detectors...)

   Fuck that shit too -- you really are showing your age, aren't you
old folks? You got a problem with archaic revival? As this little ditty
plays out, you will see (if you survive at all in your solitude, which
isn't too likely) that "society" will re-group into tribes (what you
call gangs, old man) and all that jive will be everywhere for tribal
identification, rank, or just plain beauty.
   Where do you people get this weird crap from anyway?