FBI MAS

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Wed Oct 31 09:57:45 PST 2001

>How many mirrors do you have John?

Don't know for sure, several recent ones are listed on
the home page. Older ones, and the covert, are not easily
found, but I see a hit from them now and then or a bit
gulp of update.

A few machines come every day to get the latest contents
but no files. I assume those are distributed within networks
or archived or added to the evidence pile. One of MPAA's
law firms does that, and the old loyal customer, NSA
at ncsc.mil. And EOP, DoJ, the Senate, US Courts, jeez,
don't these folks have surf through SafeWeb or do they not
trust the spy of spies. (Hilarious that SafeWeb was picked
to help dissident Chinese outreach -- right into the CIA's
archives.)

CIA has appeared daily since 911. That's ucia.gov.

That's why the FBI siphon was interesting, seldom do we
see the FBI use an address easily traceable to the agency.

It's interesting to speculate on who are the new, young,
compwizzes and hackers hired by the TLAs, if they feel
imprisoned or empowered, if they surf at work to send
pleas for rescue via ID'd boxes. Could be reconnaissance
by fire, sending a FNG into the sniper's sight, building logs
of logs like poisoned packrat jg here.

Mothermary, there's nothing like logs to boost paranoia, and
depression that nobody gives a FF except rampaging
bots endlessly shredding your shaggers and OBB.