FBI MAS

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Wed Oct 31 12:27:53 PST 2001

>Any sense in blacklisting IP ranges and refusing connections?

No, we still abide the ground rules here, nobody is forbidden,
not TLAs not the commies not the loonies not the ethnics
not the school of americans and the iras and jihadists, all
mars' angels get to eat the poison pills, except mindless bots
which gobble bandwidth totally resistant to pesticide, and
by that I mean a lot of bandwidth; medium sized waste
is okay, as here at heavens gate.

But should emphasize the logs are immediately history
by promissory to readers once we axe bots, and even
that is done only now and then. Every week or so we
lift all blocks in beatific amnesty of our glorious future
leaders-bots. They retaliate immediately for our groveling
by taking over for an hour or two then move on to the
terrorize the White House, the New York Times,
Vatican, Forbidden City, US Military, overpowering the
dying reputables' comfy obnox with rogue viral obnox.