First, brand all the children

Anonymous User anonymous at remailer.havenco.com
Wed Oct 24 22:31:10 PDT 2001

An armed uprising won't transpire, but a time will come
when people will run away from cities.

Even if you disagree with prophecy, I very much doubt that you truly
believe that there is men and women in great numbers that will fight.
After spending 26 years on this planet, it will not be a surprise to
me
when my neighbors, family & friends are first in line to
the inoculation centers.
Why?
Because it will be the simpliest of things.

"And that no man might buy or sell, except he that had the mark"