Opus Dei and the FBI

Reese reeza at flex.com
Sun Mar 4 01:22:09 PST 2001

At 08:06 AM 3/4/01 +0000, drevil at sidereal.kz wrote:

 >including causing the deaths of two American agents in the KGB.

Do you know what the KGB is/was?
Do you know the gaff you've made, with this usage?

 >It's widely known that there is a significantly disproportionate
 >number of Mormons in the FBI, but not much is known about how much
 >influence Opus Dei might have at the FBI.  Like Opus Dei, the Mormon
 >Church supervises its members lives closely, and is secretive about
 >its own activities.

Red Alert,,,
*yawn*
*stretch*

 >Take a look at: http://www.mond.at/opus.dei/opus.dei.uo.faq.html for

No.

 >some unofficial, and probably biased, information about Opus Dei.

That's why.

 >Also take a look at their official website, www.opusdei.org, to get

No.

 >the official story, which is probably also biased.  Then draw your own
 >conclusions and ask your own questions.

No.  I question why you mistook cypherpunks for alt.conspiracy.fucking.kooks

 >I'm just bringing this up in this forum to see if anyone else has any
 >insight or information on this topic.

I recommend a tinfoil hat.  Here are some directions, save yourself,,,

http://zapatopi.net/afdb.html

Reese