ORBS sucked into a black hole!

Jon Beets Jon.Beets at pacer.com
Tue Jun 12 07:53:17 PDT 2001

No but ORBS was not involuntary..   It did'nt make everyone on the internet
use it..  It was completely up to the ISP to use it or not... If you the
customer don't like it then voice your opinion with the ISP and see if they
will remove it.. If not.. Change your ISP.. Freedom of Choice.....

I am an ISP and I block approximately 10,000 attempted relays a day however
I never used ORBS. Not that I did'nt like it, I just never used it...

Jon Beets
Pacer Communications