ORBS sucked into a black hole!

Declan McCullagh declan at well.com
Tue Jun 12 17:10:38 PDT 2001

On Tue, Jun 12, 2001 at 04:12:37PM -0500, Jim Choate wrote:
> I *AM* my own ISP you dunderhead. I don't like some asshole with zero
> investment or liability through my acts telling me how to configure my
> mail server or how often to mow my front yard.

If you're listed on their naughtysiteslist, then route your mail
through some other system that isn't.

Or complain to the naughtysiteslist reviewer.

Or launch a boycott of the reviewer.

But don't try to say the reviewer somehow does not have the right to
tell other people what he thinks about you.

-Declan