Automatic's

me at myplace.to me at myplace.to
Mon Jun 11 13:39:04 PDT 2001

At 10:16 AM 6/11/01 -0700, you wrote:
>>>Only one person has survived a shot (by a
>>>  firearm) to the eye, and she's been on life support since she was hit
>>>  by a .22.
>>
>>Where did this statistic come from?  I find it fairly hard to believe....
>
>	Someone who is a member of the Wound Ballistics Association,
>a SWAT member and instructor.

BFD!! SWAT members and instructers are no more reliable as a source for
such information than anyone else. Very few will ever fire an on duty shot
and fewer still will actually hit anyone. IWBA membership is available for
any full time LEO and if I remember correctly, for just about anyone else
who wants it bad enough to write a letter.

Only one survivor of a gun shot to an eye is bullshit.