Automatic's

petro petro at bounty.org
Mon Jun 11 10:16:50 PDT 2001

	Someone who is a member of the Wound Ballistics Association,
a SWAT member and instructor.

	It's not hard to believe when you think about it, the skull
in that area is trivially thin, so even a .22 can punch through the
eye and get back to the important stuff.
http://www.apa.org/journals/psp/psp7761121.html
It is one of the essential features of such incompetence that the person so
afflicted is incapable of knowing that he is incompetent. To have such
knowledge would already be to remedy a good portion of the offense.