Automatics

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Mon Jun 11 01:06:43 PDT 2001

At 1:45 AM -0500 6/11/01, Jon Beets wrote:
> [...]

"98.73% of all facts reported on the Net are simply made up."

Many people have survived gunshots to the eyes. They may be blind in
the eye hit, but they survived. That Petro would repeat some bizarre
claim he's heard that only person has ever survived a gunshot wound
to the eye--"and she's been on life support since she was hit by a
.22"--reminds me of why I tend to ignore most of what Petro posts.

Maybe it's just summer vacation. I have suddenly seen a burst of
posts from Reese and Petro. At least they're not Choate.

--Tim May

--
Timothy C. May         tcmay at got.net        Corralitos, California
Personal: b.1951/UCSB/Intel '74-'86/retired/investor/motorcycles/guns