Janet Reno on IP, piracy and terrorism

Harmon Seaver hseaver at harmon.arrowhead.lib.mn.us
Mon Jan 8 04:35:36 PST 2001

> >    Bet on it? We don't have to do that -- look who he picked.
> Asscroft,
> > the boob who got beat by a dead man. Check out his
> ultra-fascist voting
> > record. Gag. Barf.
>
> Yes, but I bet he will burn very few children to death in a
> church during his first year.

    No, instead he'll probably burn pot smokers at the stake by the
millions.

> Nothing short of him raping babies with a ricin dildo while
> banning swear words on the internet as he runs naked through a
> synagogue singing horst wessel could put him below Reno.

     I'm sure he'll be right in there, maybe a trifle different, but on
the same par. This is the New World Order after all, Reno\Asscroft --
Gush\Bore, what's the diff? Your ass will end up a slave either way.

> And what the hell is an ultra-fascist?

    Ummm -- you have a dictionary? He's certainly more fascist than David
Duke, for instance. Or the average pig on the beat.

--
Harmon Seaver, MLIS	Systems Librarian
Arrowhead Library System	Virginia, MN