Janet Reno on IP, piracy and terrorism

Me commerce at home.com
Sun Jan 7 18:35:00 PST 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "Harmon Seaver"
> mmotyka at lsil.com wrote:
> >  nefarious activities. Same as Napster. What a stupid shit.
Think the
> > next prez will do any better picking an AG? Don't bet on it.
>    Bet on it? We don't have to do that -- look who he picked.
Asscroft,
> the boob who got beat by a dead man. Check out his
ultra-fascist voting
> record. Gag. Barf.

Yes, but I bet he will burn very few children to death in a
church during his first year.

Nothing short of him raping babies with a ricin dildo while
banning swear words on the internet as he runs naked through a
synagogue singing horst wessel could put him below Reno.

And what the hell is an ultra-fascist?