Uzbekistan Eyewitnesses See Dozens of US Casualties

!Dr. Joe Baptista baptista at pccf.net
Thu Dec 13 08:03:56 PST 2001

I agree.  I suspect this may be more propaganda then fact.  The publishing
group is pro bin laden - or so claims the times of india.

--
Joe Baptista

http://www.dot-god.com/

The dot.GOD Registry, Limited
The Executive Plaza, Suite 908
150 West 51st Street                     Tel: 1 (208) 330-4173
Manhattan Island NYC 10019 USA           Fax: 1 (208) 293-9773