Uzbekistan Eyewitnesses See Dozens of US Casualties

Jim Choate ravage at einstein.ssz.com
Thu Dec 13 09:11:16 PST 2001

On Thu, 13 Dec 2001 jamesd at echeque.com wrote:

> The dogs bark but the caravan moves on.
>
> In the US, unlike most other countries, there is still
> sufficient freedom of speech that soldiers cannot go missing
> without it becoming widely known.  The US army does
> underreport wounded, and minimize the severity of wounds, but
> dead is dead.

They also mis-report the cirumstances of the deaths as well.

So, if somebody was interested a little traffic analysis would take the
number reported 'over there' and then the number reported 'over here'
(irrespective of locations and such) and then begin to correlate them (a
lot of work and access to info that won't be easy to get, w/o an insider).

             Day by day the Penguins are making me lose my mind.

                                             Bumper Sticker

       Austin, Tx               /:'///// ``::>/|/      ravage at ssz.com