Uzbekistan Eyewitnesses See Dozens of US Casualties

jamesd at echeque.com jamesd at echeque.com
Thu Dec 13 09:02:59 PST 2001

    --
On 13 Dec 2001, at 7:04, !Dr. Joe Baptista wrote:
> Once again I am seeing eyewitness reports claiming more
> U.S. Casualties.  Yet I don't see simular reports in the
> U.S. Press confirming or denying these claims.

The dogs bark but the caravan moves on.

In the US, unlike most other countries, there is still
sufficient freedom of speech that soldiers cannot go missing
without it becoming widely known.  The US army does
underreport wounded, and minimize the severity of wounds, but
dead is dead.

    --digsig
         James A. Donald
     ml7PAylrLroEpLdqChIZmMA6AiPcaFtXPpLio4+J
     4HNvXZNf9H6eIyOEDpLVqNkFM4F/Lv+VKEfE7cELA