Delta airlines doesn't allow sick person to carry their meds

David Honig honig at sprynet.com
Thu Dec 6 10:29:40 PST 2001

At 11:31 AM 12/6/01 -0500, Greg Newby wrote:
>But insisting
>on carrying smoking materials when smoking is prohibited
>is also absurd -- it doesn't say if he was keeping
>it on his person or trying to put it in checked
>baggage, but it seems unlikely he would have had
>any problem if it was checked.

Just for the record you are still allowed to carry on a plane
personal smoking items, eg., a butane lighter.  You can't
use them of course, on US flights, but there is no
prohibition.  [A camping tank of butane fuel is a no-no]

I don't see how plant matter can be used as a weapon unless the
stems are waaay too big :-)