No subject

Anonymous nobody at hyperreal.pl
Thu Aug 30 20:15:30 PDT 2001

When I saw the "general response to bombz" post with the below mentioned book, I asked my significant other to please order a copy for me, because she gets a very nice reduction on prices of books she buys as an employed of Borders Bookstore chain.

She refused to enter this request into their computer system to place an order, because she claims that the store monitors orders for some categories of special orders, and reports these orders to the police as a custom of policy!

Buyers of bookstores beware.

Eissler, M. "A Handbook on Modern Explosives: A Practical Treatise, with
Chapters on Explosives in Practical Applications" London: Crosby Lockwood
and Son, 1897. 2nd, Enlarged, fair, illus., appendices, index.