CDR: Re: And you thought Nazi agitprop was controversial?

Phillip Hallam-Baker hallam at ai.mit.edu
Thu Sep 14 07:05:07 PDT 2000

> > >Actually, she got shot at and roughed up
> > >by AN members. (AN has a habit of disavowing relations
> > >with members once they get in trouble with The Elders of Zion.)
> >
> > This woman and her daughter just "happened" to be far from home, out
> > near the AN compound, and their car, they claim, just "happened" to
> > backfire.
>
> > I doubt the backfiring theory very much...none of my cars has _ever_
> > backfired, and I've been driving since 1968. I would bet a lot of
> > money that this woman, a leftie simp-wimp, took a shot at the
> > compound she hated so much.
>
> Coeur D'Alene has a lot of tourism going on,
> and you must not get out much.
> I hear a backfire at least once a week in Boston.

Most cars don't backfire, essentially it is a sign that the engine
is seriously out of tune.

Tim is guilty of statistics abuse, because it never happens to
Tim he assumes it can never happen to anyone who is passing
the local Nazi encampment.

What Tim does not explain is why sending a truck full of thugs
off to beat up someone carrying a loaded, recently fired weapon
is a reasonable or even a sensible response.

> > In any case, if she was roughed up, without provocation, then those
> > who roughed her up are solely to blame. Suing AN was merely an
> > example of "deep pockets" and "joint and several liability"
> > doctrines, motivated by PC sentiments. The Southern Law Poverty
> > Center routinely uses this tactic to silence those it doesn't like.

The problem with the KKK, AN and other groups of thugs isn't
what they say, it is what they do - beat people up.

As for being PC, can anyone explain how an organization could
be less tollerant of opposing views than the AN?

        Phill