CDR: Re: And you thought Nazi agitprop was controversial?

Reese reeza at flex.com
Thu Sep 14 19:41:40 PDT 2000

Still crossposting liberally, I see.

At 10:05 AM 14/09/00 -0400, Phillip Hallam-Baker wrote:

 >Tim is guilty of statistics abuse, because it never happens to
 >Tim he assumes it can never happen to anyone who is passing
 >the local Nazi encampment.

My own differences with Tim aside, what proof do you have that Tim
drives past Nazi encampments?  Decry his "statistics abuse" while an
equally underhanded conjecture emerges from your addled backside?

 >What Tim does not explain is why sending a truck full of thugs
 >off to beat up someone carrying a loaded, recently fired weapon
 >is a reasonable or even a sensible response.

Defending racism?  Please show where the defendants in the lawsuit
were shown to possess such an implement.  It wasn't mentioned in
this thread, nor do
http://www.oregonlive.com/news/99/01/st012717.html or other, similar
stories cover this little factoid.  I remember reading about this
lawsuit when the story first broke, this is the first I've heard that
a loaded, recently fired weapon was found in the Keenan vehicle.

Great Scott!!!  The loaded, recently fired weapon wasn't an SKS,
possibly resembling the one fired at the Keenan vehicle, was it?

 >As for being PC, can anyone explain how an organization could
 >be less tollerant of opposing views than the AN?

I've heard academia could give them a good run for their money.