CDR: Re: And you thought Nazi agitprop was controversial?

Omri Schwarz ocschwar at MIT.EDU
Thu Sep 14 00:47:38 PDT 2000

> >Actually, she got shot at and roughed up
> >by AN members. (AN has a habit of disavowing relations
> >with members once they get in trouble with The Elders of Zion.)
>
> This woman and her daughter just "happened" to be far from home, out
> near the AN compound, and their car, they claim, just "happened" to
> backfire.

> I doubt the backfiring theory very much...none of my cars has _ever_
> backfired, and I've been driving since 1968. I would bet a lot of
> money that this woman, a leftie simp-wimp, took a shot at the
> compound she hated so much.

Coeur D'Alene has a lot of tourism going on,
and you must not get out much.
I hear a backfire at least once a week in Boston.

If anything, after the incident the AN's neighbors
might have decided to milk it for what it's worth.
AN has been depressing the tourism in the area and
many of the locals want their heads on stakes. A friend of mine's
cousin was there at the last march and some of the neighbors
were there hoping to get a few punches in Aryan noses
and then blame the ruckus on the JDL. The AN
has a charming rep around there.

> In any case, if she was roughed up, without provocation, then those
> who roughed her up are solely to blame. Suing AN was merely an
> example of "deep pockets" and "joint and several liability"
> doctrines, motivated by PC sentiments. The Southern Law Poverty
> Center routinely uses this tactic to silence those it doesn't like.
>
> I still say we should sue Operation Push for every asset it has.
> Hymietown, indeed.

Oh, hell yes.

Sharpton and Jackson should both pay for
the damage and injuries they've incited in NYC.