CDR: Re: And you thought Nazi agitprop was controversial?

Colin Rafferty colin at xemacs.org
Wed Sep 13 05:57:54 PDT 2000

Jodi Hoffman writes:
> Declan McCullagh forwards:

>> Frisoli, the Curley lawyer, has been making very outrageous and
>> false statements about what was on the web site. Because the media
>> has no access to the site, no one can contradict him. ... Printed
>> material from NAMBLA is difficult to find. Members of NAMBLA will
>> speak to the press only under conditions of strict anonymity
>> because they fear for their lives. And the web site is not
>> accessible.

> 	I knew there was a reason I printed out NAMBLA's website
> throughout the years.  Maybe I should contact this child's parents as
> well as their attorney.

I think that would be an excellent idea.  The best thing for this case
would be to see what was actually on the web site.

Of course, I would suggest showing it to everyone, and not just the
Curley family lawyers.  Because of NAMBLA had nothing to do with the
murder, I'm sure you wouldn't want to see them falsely found liable.

> I wonder if you would tell the parents to their face how important
> you think it is to preserve the information put out by the people
> who helped cause their son to be murdered, rather than doing
> something to help prevent it from happening again.

So your printouts of the NAMBLA web site show where they encourage
people to rape and/or murder children?

Do you have any quotes?

> "He who does not bellow the truth when he knows the truth makes himself
> the accomplice of liars and forgers." - Charles Peguy

Always a good quote.  So what is the truth about what was on the
NAMBLA web site?  Yell it from the rooftops.

--
Colin