CDR: Re: And you thought Nazi agitprop was controversial?

Jodi Hoffman jlhoffm at attglobal.net
Wed Sep 13 08:01:15 PDT 2000

Colin Rafferty wrote:

> Jodi Hoffman writes:
> > Declan McCullagh forwards:
>
> >> Frisoli, the Curley lawyer, has been making very outrageous and
> >> false statements about what was on the web site. Because the media
> >> has no access to the site, no one can contradict him. ... Printed
> >> material from NAMBLA is difficult to find. Members of NAMBLA will
> >> speak to the press only under conditions of strict anonymity
> >> because they fear for their lives. And the web site is not
> >> accessible.
>
> >       I knew there was a reason I printed out NAMBLA's website
> > throughout the years.  Maybe I should contact this child's parents as
> > well as their attorney.
>
> I think that would be an excellent idea.  The best thing for this case
> would be to see what was actually on the web site.
>
> Of course, I would suggest showing it to everyone, and not just the
> Curley family lawyers.  Because of NAMBLA had nothing to do with the
> murder, I'm sure you wouldn't want to see them falsely found liable.
>
> > I wonder if you would tell the parents to their face how important
> > you think it is to preserve the information put out by the people
> > who helped cause their son to be murdered, rather than doing
> > something to help prevent it from happening again.
>
> So your printouts of the NAMBLA web site show where they encourage
> people to rape and/or murder children?
>
> Do you have any quotes?
>
> > "He who does not bellow the truth when he knows the truth makes himself
> > the accomplice of liars and forgers." - Charles Peguy
>
> Always a good quote.  So what is the truth about what was on the
> NAMBLA web site?  Yell it from the rooftops.
>
> --
> Colin

	"Yell it from the rooftops." Colin, you devil, you read the
Bible?
--
"He who does not bellow the truth when he knows the truth makes himself
the accomplice of liars and forgers." - Charles Peguy
R.A.M.P.-Restore America’s Moral Pride

Jodi Hoffman   R.A.M.P.  http://www.gocin.com/ramp
Victimization of Children/Research & Education Council of America
2805 E. OAKLAND PARK BLVD., SUITE 122  FORT LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA 33306
TELEPHONE (954) 567-0698  TeleFax (954) 630-2280