CDR: RE: And you thought Nazi agitprop was controversial?

Michael Clark mclark at cdt.org
Wed Sep 13 09:04:54 PDT 2000

You may want to look into the Publius Censorship Resistant Publishing
System. http://publius.cdt.org. This is a beta system currently, so
is only a short term solution. But you could post a file to Publius,
send the resulting URL out to cypherpunks and other lists, and then
anyone could get a copy of the file anonymously. Michael

--
Michael Clark, Assistant Webmaster
Center for Democracy and Technology

Join our Activist Network! Your participation can make a difference!
http://www.cdt.org/join/