CDR: re:Tim May's anti-semitic rants

casey.iverson at hushmail.com casey.iverson at hushmail.com
Thu Oct 19 09:46:13 PDT 2000

--Hushpart_boundary_USSycvGtKLcphsVrEvgZKVPIClXMuuIp

Tim's position's are more anti-Isreal and pro Arab than anti-Jewish.
Even if he is a closet anti-Semite, as some have alleged in the past, he
has a right to his view.
But is this the appropriate list for such views?

At 12:34 PM 10/19/00 , auto9950013 wrote:

>This list is no stranger to Tim May's sarcasm and anti-semitic rants.
>
>>You just used a German word. I'm reporting you to the Zionist League.
>

>>"Remember, children of Israel, "Eretz Israel" is not the same thing
>>as "lebensraum," and the suppression of the ragheads in Eretz Israel
>>is merely pest eradication, not the "Final Solution." War is peace,
>>freedom is slavery, and Zionists are libertarians."

--Hushpart_boundary_USSycvGtKLcphsVrEvgZKVPIClXMuuIp--

IMPORTANT NOTICE:  If you are not using HushMail, this message could have been read easily by the many people who have access to your open personal email messages.