CDR: re:Tim May's anti-semitic rants

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Thu Oct 19 11:57:43 PDT 2000

At 2:05 PM -0500 10/19/00, auto9950013 at hushmail.com wrote:
>Tim's  anti Jewish sentiments are obvious in his current posts and in the
>past.
>If he had any guts he would admit what he really feels instead of using
>sarcasm and obfuscation.

This anonymous poster complains that I haven't admitted what I really
feel. Oh, the irony.

Also, I've expressed my views quite plainly in many thousands of articles.

As for Jews, I have nothing for or against them, per se. Ditto for
Muslims, Zoroastrians, Hindus, Scientologists, Catholics, Lutheran,
Jehovah's Witnesses, Wiccans, Baalists, or Baloneyians.

As for Zionism, I despise it. A political system which says that
people living in Schenectady or Dublin or Krakow should travel to
Palestine and expel the owners of farms and shops because some desert
prophet claimed to have heard a message from his desert god 3300
years ago that the land would be given to his followers...despicable.

As for the modern state of Israel, it has some good and some bad. It
has some forward-looking high tech companies. Unfortunately, many of
them are essentially state-owned. It has some well-educated people.
It also has some fascists.

In the long run, I doubt Israel will survive in its present form.
It's just packed-in too close to those with access to bombs,
biological weapons, nerve gas, and so on. And some of those folks it
expelled from farms and shops have long memories...and a martyr's
sensibility. Some of those Palestinians will eventually decide to
take out Tel Aviv with a suitcase nuke, or airborne Ebola, or any of
the various Horsemen. Pouring out the vials, so to speak.

And what will I think of millions of Zionists being incinerated or
coughing out their last breaths? I'll think of it as the inevitable
consequences of encouraging people in this modern age to migrate to
someone else's land and forcibly expel them. I'll think of it as
evolution in action.

My biggest worry will be what will happen to my Intel stock if the
Qiryat Gat wafer fab is destroyed. The former residents of the
Palestinian village of Al Falujah, may return.

So, Mr. Anonymous Hushmail, I've expressed my views a lot more
publically than you have. Twit.

--Tim May
"Cyphernomicon"             | black markets, collapse of governments.