CDR: re:Tim May's anti-semitic rants

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Thu Oct 19 10:44:56 PDT 2000

At 12:46 PM -0400 10/19/00, casey.iverson at hushmail.com wrote:
>--Hushpart_boundary_USSycvGtKLcphsVrEvgZKVPIClXMuuIp
>
>Tim's position's are more anti-Isreal and pro Arab than anti-Jewish.
>Even if he is a closet anti-Semite, as some have alleged in the past, he
>has a right to his view.
>But is this the appropriate list for such views?

First, Arabs are Semites. Amazing how often we hear pro-Arab views
being characterized as being anti-Semitic.

Second, Zionism is a political movement. It is usually correlated
strongly with the Jewish religion, but is not identical to it. Most
Zionists are Jews, some Zionists are not Jews, many Jews are not
Zionists.

Nowhere in my article did I mention Jews or Judaism.

As for appropriateness, fuck off.

--Tim May
"Cyphernomicon"             | black markets, collapse of governments.