CDR: "Needs killing"

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Fri Nov 24 10:56:31 PST 2000

At 10:36 AM -0800 11/24/00, Ray Dillinger wrote:

>The "Needs Killing" verbiage you see here, I think, is mostly from
>people who, correctly or not, tend to think in terms either of there
>not being any governments, or in terms of the government being so
>ineffective that they are effectively in an ungoverned state.

No, you're still not up on the past traffic on this list. Which makes
having you be an _interpreter_ all the more strange.

Saying "Gun grabbers need killing" is a statement about what is
moral. It doesn't depend on whether government is effective or not,
or whether it exists or not.

--Tim May

--
(This .sig file has not been significantly changed since 1992. As the
election debacle unfolds, it is time to prepare a new one. Stay tuned.)