CDR: More blather from the DEMS on FL

Phaedrus phaedrus at sdf.lonestar.org
Wed Nov 8 15:05:16 PST 2000

On Wed, 8 Nov 2000, William H. Geiger III wrote:

> I personally used the FL ballot. It was large, well printed, and quite
> legible. Anyone who was "confused" by it's format is just too dam stupid
> to vote.

As I understand it each county in florida uses a different balloting
system, so just because *your* ballot was easy to read does not
necessarily mean they all were.

Not knowing what county is in question or what county you are in, or
if the two counties are different whether they still manage to use the
same ballot, I'm not sure if your information  is relavent or not

(I really would like to see the questioned ballot..would it be so hard for
someone to go scan in a sample one so we could at least make an informed
judgement on such things...nah, that would make too much sense)

Ph.